Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Beta-a-go-go

Phew. After just over a month of very focused work on Scrivener, I'm ready to release the new beta... I'm looking forward to hearing what the beta-testers make of it. Even more than that, though, I'm looking forward to importing my work into it and using it. I've just finished writing the new tutorial, so it's now just a matter of writing the new readme file and creating the DMG. Not sure whether it will go up tonight or tomorrow, but it will definitely be up before tomorrow night (excepting any major disasters).

4 Comments:

Blogger Alexandria said...

OMG, it looks lovely indeed. I cannot wait to get my grubby little paws on that beta! After having had my 'appetite whetted' already by your earlier screenshot, as well as my go-around with the early, early version and the dual monitor testing. Which I will continue do to, btw. Very exciting!

Alexandria

11:38 pm  
Blogger jw said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:47 am  
Blogger jw said...

May the beta be quick and useful, and may the final product be successful and affordable (especially for graduate students!)

3:48 am  
Blogger cacheur said...

I've been using Scrivener for a few weeks now and it has become an indespensible tool. I use it for writing medico-legal reports (where multiple references are needed), exam questions, papers etc.

My one worry is that the beta expires in a few weeks and there's been no update here since August. I'd hate to have to do without it. A new beta or the full version soon?

3:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home